Nuffnang Leaderboard

Saturday, January 14, 2012

GT Pasta & Grill

GT Pasta & Grill
Tel. No.: 931-1512/951-2379

Tips:
1. It's not really a Pasta place. It's a Pancit and Ulam place.
2. Delivery Fee is Php30.00, I think. If this is wrong, please leave a comment below.
3. Be patient with the person answering the phone. It seems like they don't know they're running a service establishment.
4. I've seen them deliver in the Batasan Complex, so if you work there, you can have your lunch or merienda delivered.
5. I don't have a copy of their menu yet. I will probably try to take a photo of that tarpaulin on their window. If you can send me a copy of the menu, please leave a comment below.

If you have other tips for GT Pasta & Grill delivery, please leave a comment below. Thanks, Gutommies!

1 comment:

  1. They deliver as far as technohub, if the order is large enough, and called in with ample lead time.

    ReplyDelete