Nuffnang Leaderboard

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Savory

Savory

Tel. No. 931-9195/9313808

Branch in the Commonwealth Area:
1. LG/F, Ever Gotesco Commonwealth

Tips:
1. Minimum order is Php300.00.
2. This is neither Classic Savory nor theOriginal Savory, but the food here has that old Manila/lutong bahay feel to it. I think their Savory Chicken tastes the same as theOriginal Savory chicken.
3. You can get a copy of the delivery menu from the restaurant. I lost our copy because it was just a small piece of photocopied paper. I'll try to get a new one so I can post it here. If can send me a picture of your menu, please leave a comment below. Thanks!

If you have any other tips for Savory delivery in the Commonwealth area, please leave a comment below. Thanks, Gutommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment